Terms & Conditions
All the Products sold via Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd Online Site are sold subject to the following terms and conditions.
- 1.1 Customer
means you and all other persons who purchase the products while you are connected to the site.
- 1.2 GST
means goods and services tax at the current rate.
- 1.3 Goods
means all the goods for sale on Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd Online site.
- 1.4 Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd
means Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd who is the seller of the products for sale via Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd Online Site.
- 1.5 Web site
is owned by Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd
- 2.1 General
Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that there is no unauthorised access to this site. Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd shall not be liable for any claims or damages however arising from any unauthorised access.
- 3.1 General
Prices displayed for goods are correct at the time of publication and are valid only for purchases made through this site.
Prices as displayed may differ to those available in the Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd store. Where the price differs from that available at a Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd store the price as displayed on this site will be the price of any item purchased from this site.
- 3.2 Store Pricing
Pricing offers displayed on this site that refer to goods offered for sale in the Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd store are only valid for the dates displayed within the offer or while stock is available in store.
- 3.3 Currency
All prices are displayed in New Zealand dollars.
- 3.4 Prices inclusive of GST
For all good sold within New Zealand, all prices are inclusive of GST.
- 3.5 Adjustment to Price
Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd reserve the right to alter prices at any time and for any reason. Where there is an adjustment to the price after an order has been placed by the Customer the Customer will be notified of the change. Where the change results in an increase in the price the Customer will be given the option to cancel the purchase or continue the transaction at the adjusted price. Where the change results in a decrease in the price the Customer will be advised of the change.
- 3.6 Variation of Order and Price
If a Customer requests a variation to an order, which is accepted by Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd the price payable for the order will be adjusted to reflect the variation.
4.0 Product range and availability
- 4.1 Product Availability
Every effort will be made to fulfil any order placed, however Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd shall not be liable to any person should we be unable or refuse to supply the good(s) ordered for any reason whatsoever.
No back orders will be accepted for any special or promotionally priced items that are unavailable at the time the order is placed.
- 5.1 Payment
The Customer shall make full payment for any on line order by credit card, Direct Credit or Cheque.
- 6.1 Delivery/ Freight Charges
Prices listed for products do not include the cost of freight. This is added on the sale when order is made via actual contact between Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd and the customer.
- 6.2 Goods not Delivered until Payment Received in Full
Goods will not be delivered to a Customer until payment for the order has been received in full. This will only be following confirmation by our bank that payment in full has been accepted. For direct credit payment, this is generally within 24 hours of order acceptance. Credit card payments are done via telephone or direct contact, and if accepted, goods are then shipped.
For cheque this is generally 3-5 working days after receipt of payment
- 6.3 Right to Withhold Delivery
Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd may at their sole discretion withhold delivery of all or part of any order for any reason whatsoever.
- 6.4 Delivery
Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd shall use its best endeavours to deliver the Goods to the delivery address as specified by the Customer in an acceptable quality and in a timely basis.
Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd will not be liable in any way or under any circumstance for any delays in the delivery of the Goods
- 6.5 Delivery Completed
Delivery will be deemed to have been completed when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address as specified by the Customer.
7.0 Variation/Cancellation of order
- 7.1 Variation or Cancellation of Order
The customer may vary or cancel the order in accordance with clause 9.1.
- 8.1 General
Property and risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address as specified in clause 6.3.
9.0 Returns of products/refunds
- 9.1 Right to Return
Customers have a right to return any goods because; They are faulty.
- 9.2 Conditions of Return The following conditions apply to any return of goods.
- 9.2.1 . Where goods are being returned due to a fault they must not be damaged any further.
- 9.2.2Customers will need to provide proof of purchase for any return of goods. (gst receipt)
- 9.2.3 Where a
return is due to a shipping mistake, fault or damage Customers will
have 7 days from the date of receipt of goods to contact Wonderworld
Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd.
EXCHANGES: Right to exchange goods
If the product is faulty or not suitable you may exchange for a suitable product.
- 9.2.4 Goods that are exchanged, must be to the same value or more as the product that was originally purchased.
- 9.2.5 Goods exchanged due to a change of mind must be in original condition and not be opened or damaged in any way.
- 9.3 Delivery Costs for Returns
- 9.3.1 If a exchange is made, any delivery costs to return those goods to Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd will be the responsibility of the Customer.
- 9.3.2 If a return is made due to a shipping mistake, fault or damage any delivery costs to return those goods to Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd will be the responsibility of Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd. Where the Customer has incurred any delivery costs in returning those goods Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd will refund the Customer upon receipt of a suitable invoice and/or receipt for such delivery costs.
- 9.3.3 Any costs incurred by a Customer and to be refunded by Wonderworld pet centre ltd must be reasonable. Reasonable is defined as the costs that would normally be expected to be paid to return goods using readily available postage cartage services.
- 10.1 Warranties
- 10.1.1 Except as provided in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise, are expressly excluded. No agent or representative is authorised to make any warranties, representations or unauthorised warranties, representations or statements.
- 10.1.2 The Customer shall ensure that the Goods are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Goods.
- 10.1.3 The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd accepts no obligation or liability for any advice given and all such Goods are accepted by the Customer entirely at the customers risk.
- 10.2 Guarantees
Some Goods (Products within reason) supplied come with a 6-month guarantee of quality from the date of receipt of those goods by the Customer. Where goods are deemed to be faulty Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd may at their sole discretion either repair or replace the item. Where Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd decides to replace the item it will use its best endeavours to replace the item with an identical item. Where an identical item cannot be supplied Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd will provide an item of similar quality. Where an item of similar quality is provided there will be no adjustment to the purchase price of the original product.
- 10.3 Consumer Guarantees Act
The customer acknowledges that where the goods are ordered for business purposes (as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) ("CGA") the provisions of the CGA shall not apply to any goods purchased from this site.
- 11.1 Product Liability
Any liability that may arise whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the goods supplied or any other breach of obligations hereunder shall not exceed an amount equal to the price paid by the Customer for those goods.
- 11.2 No liability for Indirect Loss
Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons.
12.0 Force majeure
- If the performance by Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd of any of its obligations under the Terms and Conditions of this site is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (including without limitation fire, accident, natural disaster, act of God or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of any government or government agency, strikes, labour disputes, shortage or unavailability of products, delay in transit, electricity or communications failures, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd) Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd shall be excused from such performance to the extent that such performance is prevented by the above conditions.
- 13.1 Collection and use of Personal Information
At times Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd, as a part of providing products and services may collect personal information. Examples of this information include contact and delivery details, purchase history and credit card details.
All information collected through normal business dealings will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to any other party without written consent of the owner except where such disclosure is required to complete the transaction entered into by the Customer.
The information collected will only be used to; - complete the transaction entered into by the customer
- 13.2 Security of Information
Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd takes all reasonable care to ensure that any personal information remains confidential.
- 13.3 Customer Consent
Customers who do not wish to have any personal information collected by Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd used for any other purpose other than that required to complete the transaction may indicate this wish at the time of purchase, by correspondence or by contact with an appropriately authorised representative of the company.
- 13.4 Access to Personal Information
The Customer is aware that under the Privacy Act 1993 they have access to personal information related to themselves held by Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd and to request correction to the information and to be informed of action taken response to any such request. In addition they may request that there be attached to the information a statement which the customer can supply relating to the fact that the customer has requested a correction. The customer agrees to pay reasonable charges requested by Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd in relation to time and attendances involved in complying with the Customer's request in this regard.
14.0 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The use of this website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the laws of New Zealand shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
15.0 Variation of terms and conditions
- Wonderworld Aquarium & Pet Centre Ltd reserves the right to, at any time, vary these Terms and Conditions.